Sometimes even just talking to someone can give you that little bit of strength to keep going.
What happens when you contact us varies slightly depending on whether you call, email, text, write or talk to us face-to-face. But our approach to supporting you stays the same.
1. You choose when you want to visit
- Let us know when the time is right for you and we will make sure someone is there for you
2. Your visit will be in private
- We will find a private and quiet place for you to talk
3. We listen – we don’t judge
- Our staff are trained to listen to what you want to tell us, without making any judgements
If you want to arrange a visit, just contact us here.